Sunday, November 30, 2008

11.30.08 - Creativity




I attended a Creative Memories card party today. The object? To make 20 cards and 20 gift tags in 3 to 4 hours. Well... 20 cards got made. Only 3 or 4 gift tags were finished at the event. I made a few more when I got home. I have materials for a few more of everything! :)

There are long cards and short cards. Cute cards and elegant cards. There are five 'flat' cards with pockets for gift cards or cash.

I am so glad they have a 'planning sheet' with all the information on it. If I had to think of what to do myself, my creativity would run screaming out the back door! And I definitely would not have gotten 20 finished!

It was fun. I'm glad I went. Perhaps you'll get one of these lovely cards!

Until next time.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I would not have had an idea in the world either on what to so or say....LOL...very nice job...