Friday, November 14, 2008

11.14.08 -- It's good

I have spent the evening with friends, catching up on all the goings on in our families. Tomorrow, my friend and I will head to the HAP Put-Together event and design and pin a few afghans that will be sent out for assemblage.

It's good.

I left work a little early, got home about the same time. Traffic was spotty with the dribbly rain and the foggy roads. I got a lovely rest on the bus. My body knows when the regular trip is almost over and I awoke to find myself still 1/2 an hour from my stop. So, I continued knitting on a hat I am making to send to Deb, who will send it to her friend to distribute at a school in Kosovo.

It's good.

Oh, and you might want to check it out if you like to knit or crochet. Hats and scarves are needed.

After the put-together tomorrow, I'll be picking up my younger son from College for a visit at home.

It's good.

Good night!

No comments: