Sunday, November 09, 2008

11.09.08 - Home Again on Sunday

I had a fun, fiber-filled frenzied weekend. I learned a lot. Walked a lot. SPENT a lot. Enjoyed the heck out of myself, mostly. I am so glad that I decided to go and take a bunch of classes at Stitches East '08.

Stitches East '09 is a bit farther afield, and not near a Federal holiday weekend, so I may not make it there.

I found a new wool that is superwash-y fabulous - Mission Falls 136 Merino Superwash. DK weight. (go to their website Missions Falls and check it out!) Knits like a dream. Cushy. Great stitch definition. I even get good row gauge with it (I'm fairly notoriously bad at evenly knit rows on knit a row, purl a row patterns). I'm hooked, or cabled, or intarsia'd or something! :)

Now I'm headed for my beauty sleep. I'll try to get pictures and a complete run-down of all my doings over the next two days. I took Monday off and Tuesday is a Federal holiday - Veteran's Day, so I'll be doing a lot of cleaning up.

Cleaning up my house, my laundry, my stash, my boxes, my mail (if I promised to send you something, you'll see it this week! I hope to mail everything Monday, Nov. 10)

See you later.

No comments: