Thursday, November 13, 2008

11.13.08 - NaBloPoMo FAIL

I tried... I made it to day 11. Day 12? Not so much.

It could be because I went to sleep at 9:30 PM and missed my normal blogging time of post 10 PM. Or it could be because I was just exhausted, and forgot about it until this morning.

I'll be picking up where I left off, but I missed 11/12! :(

I'm still tired today, but not quite as bad as yesterday. I'm not sure if it is the time change; the weather change; the dead and dying leaves and their concomitant mold causing an allergy uprising; or something else entirely. But I'm dragging and yawning and having a hard time keeping awake.

If it persists beyond this weekend... I'll seek some help!

I'm trying to get the last of the Put-together afghans I signed out put together for the Handmade Afghan Project (see the side bar). I don't think I'll finish before the Saturday Put-Together event. From my last pick up of rectangle sets, I have turned in two and have two here ready to return on Saturday. That will leave me with this one. Next week for sure. I have the side-to-side rows, the border, then weaving in the ends. I should be able to finish early next week during Monday's Dancing with the Stars and Tuesday's Results Show.

Next I'll turn my hand to using the leftover border yarn to make rectangles for the next put-together event. If you haven't checked out the project, you should give it click. The group has delivered more the 1600 afghans to wounded service personnel over the past 4 years. That's just awesome.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

wow, that's really great about the afghans. Looks like a great and worthy cause. I'll have to check into it. :)