Thursday, December 25, 2008

12.25.08 - Our Christmas Visitor


birdie4
Originally uploaded by radarkaty.

Mom called to me, "There is a little something on our porch for Christmas."

I thought she meant someone had left a little package rather than ring the bell. But we saw the cutest little bird perched on our step. I quietly grabbed my camera and from a distance in the hall, I zoomed in on the Christmas visitor with my telephoto lens.

It is a lovely little birdie. To see the other few shots I took, including one after the bird was disturbed and flew to the wooden rocker... click on the picture. It should take you to my Flickr where you can see the whole set.

Hope you had a lovely day!


The photos are taken through the side lights on our front door, from about 8 feet into the hallway.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

What a very sweet little friend!