Friday, December 19, 2008

12.19.2008 - Last "Good On Friday" before Christmas

I don't have any great new donation plans or places. I just want to post some good things!

-- I've been on Weight Watchers for two weeks and have lost 6.6 lbs. Yay me!

-- My immediate office went out for a Holiday Lunch today and I ate the right foods!

-- My supervisor gave us all a lovely bottle of wine. Mom says it's a good brand. I have no idea, but thought it was a nice touch.

-- I have successfully limited my intake of all the lovely cookie gifts arriving at our office.

-- I am finished my Christmas shopping for the most part. Everything I have is wrapped.

-- Both of my boys shopped by themselves for family gifts, with their own money and without my pushing them, reminding them, shoving them out the door!

-- I am on the last few rows of the stole I have been making for some time... Sis may see it before New Year's (due to blocking time, probably NOT before Christmas).

-- Everyone I dealt with today was exceptionally pleasant. The goodness is out there. Seek it and you shall find it. Spread it and it will multiply!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Wow, looks like you are doing a great job, with Christmas and avoiding all of the junk food. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh I always fell off the diet wagon in restaurants - but never found it too difficult to get back on afterwards.

You're right about the goodness being out there - and you do have to look for it. But it only requires a little looking - it's not trying to hide :)