Friday, December 12, 2008

12.12.08 - Only a good Friday

I guess I should have saved my weight loss announcement as a GOOD thing on Friday. No snarkiness there!

* * * * * * * * *


If you want to know a little bit more about The Handmade Afghans to Thank Our Armed Forces Project (HAP) I have linked on my sidebar, visit This Eclectic Life. HAP's founder, Deborah, is Shelley's guest blogger today! It is good to share HAP information any day!

* * * * * * * * *


My friend sent me a message about our local county food bank. They are serving 350 families at this point and are in dire need of supplies to fill food bags and pantries. I'm sure the local food banks in your area need your help too!

* * * * * * * * *


Send a Holiday Greeting to a long lost friend. Reconnect. Reach out. Be good this Friday!

No comments: