Friday, March 31, 2006

East Side, West Side, All Around the Town...

The tots sang “ring around rosie”, “London Bridge is falling down”
Boys and girls together, me and Mamie O’Rourke
We tripped the light fantastic on the sidewalks of New York!


Well, later today is the day! MP and I will be in NEW YORK CITY! And boy do we both need it! A weekend away to indulge ourselves, or not; to absorb culture, or not; to dine elegantly, or not! We are just getting away! Yay!!

I have the digital camera packed - so I expect to be posting picture come Monday! Until this, dear readers, toodles!

(Please forgive my over use of the sorely misused Exclamation Point! But, I am really, really, really excited - so I felt compelled to sprinkle my post with them!!!!!)

1 comment:

Dorothy Neville said...

My grandmother sang that song to us! Say hi to MP from me and have a blast in the Big Apple.