Sunday, March 26, 2006

Updates and posting new things

I am sometimes slightly disappointed when I visit another blog and the last update was a week ago. I am interested in what they have to say and want to read more. But the news is old and known to me. Then I come here and see that I too have not updated in almost a week (feeling I have nothing to say and/or no energy to say anything) and realize I might be slightly disappointing others.

I will try to be better. I hope you (whoever you are!) will too!

I have some stuff going on with my son that saps my energy and the situation is not for public consumption. So, I really don't have a lot to say - or rather - I don't have a lot I can say.

What I CAN say!! My sister and I are taking a 'Spring Break' March 31 to April 3. We are meeting in New York City. Seeing two shows: "Children of a Lesser God" to see my sister's friend, Lee Roy Rogers, perform; and "Sweeney Todd" with Patti LuPone because Lee thinks we should! Dining at the Museum of Modern Art. Just hanging out and being sisters!

Okay - gotta go pay some bills!

No comments: