Thursday, March 09, 2006

Counting down...

9 days to party day - if you count party day too! :)

One last thing to order - the CAKE! One last call to make - "Yes, Mom's in the Kitchen, we have a confirmed total." (I figure if anymore decide to show, they can just eat Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, since they didn't RSVP in time! :))

I did mail 10 pair of booties to Judy. Five hat/bootie sets; eight other hats; six other pairs of booties and a crocheted "onesie" to Toni. I mailed a 12" square for a comfortghan. I mailed two burial pouches to Karen. I mailed a box of yarn to Sharon. I've been a busy beaver! Have two (or maybe 3?) more packages to prepare and send... but that will have to wait 'til Saturday!

Mom comes home tomorrow and I won't have time between now and then to get things ready. And she'll want to chat and show me things and that makes it difficult for me to DO anything that I might have planned. So, I never plan anything on her first day back!

More later. I'm tired. But my blog looked so lonely with no news since Sunday I had to add somehing!

1 comment:

Dorothy Neville said...

Burial pouches? Were they on your list?

It's great to have all that work done for the party. Now you get to relax and enjoy your mom being home.