Sunday, January 20, 2008

ABC-Along 2008 - A is for Absent


Absent
Originally uploaded by radarkaty.

I signed up for the ABC-Along 2008. The first posting was due yesterday. Ah, well. The picture was TAKEN yesterday.

I had a hard time being inspired with the A of the alphabet.

I needed to get a new mouse. (did you know that it is now called a Human Interface Device? I'm sure you did. I'm so behind in these things). I had a roller ball mouse and it was sticking badly and no amount of cleaning worked to make it better.

I noticed I had very worn spots on the mouse - I had worn down three spots to the bare plastic! :)

And then I looked at the keyboard. As is my fashion, keyboards that are 2 or more years in use have missing letters. The keys are still there, but if you need to look at the keys to figure out where your hands should be placed or to verify the letter - you are out of luck! You must know your QWERTY to work on my computer!

I present - A is for ABSENT.




1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I am intrigued by this ABC-Along, you're the 2nd one I've seen. I love this idea.