Thursday, March 29, 2007

PSA for a Good Cause

My Secret Pal recipient from the Secret Pal 9 event was Laura of Laura's Knitting Blog. As I got to know my pal, I learned she attended Oklahoma University and she has Rheumatoid Arthritis. She will be participating in the 2007 Arthritis Walk.

From her Arthritis Walk page:

I'm Walking to Fight Arthritis

Arthritis affects people of all ages; I was 21 when I was diagnosed with RA. Funds raised for the Arthritis Foundation are used for educational programs and research grants, among other things.

Help, if you can, by clicking in the link on my sidebar and donating a bit to the cause! Thank you.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Aw, thanks for putting this on your blog! I had my first committee meeting yesterday for the walk so I'm gungho!

Laura said...

Oh and thank you so much for donating! I didn't see it when I posted the previous comment!