Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My baby is driving...




Today, he passed his Driver's Test.

Provisional License in hand, he's ready to take the wheel of my very first brand new car - a 1996 Chevy Cavalier. I've had new cars since then, but never before...this was my first. Hard to tell from the picture - hehehehe - but he may be too tall (6'3" and growing) for my very first new car. Since it is the only option at this point, he'll adjust. I'm sure!

Never has a 16+ yo boy been so excited to go to school! Hahahahahah.

2 comments:

zirelda said...

It's hard to imagine someone that short driving!

Right on!

Karen said...

That is so funny being excited about going to school. My daughter is taking her driving school class now she will probably have her license soon after her 17th birthday in April. They grow up too fast.