Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Sky, Saturday "Eye Candy" and knitting!

It has been a while since I posted a Saturday Sky. Today, I remembered to take my camera with me when I drove out. After visiting my local yarn shop, I snapped a picture of its sign with the afternoon moon above.



On the way home from my LYS, I stopped for gas at the WaWa and noticed this bit of Saturday Eye Candy. This "Eye Candy" caught the eye of everyone. But, it was a "stop in your tracks" experience for most of the guys ... every guy that got out of their car or came out of the store. You never saw so many guys want to hang around at the WaWa!



This yarn (Noro Transitions) is now well on its way to becoming a Hat for me!


This is a sneak peek of a Secret Pal gift in progress. Final pictures and details after I send the packages off on Monday.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know that sign! :) I live in Southern Maryland. (St. Mary's County)