Saturday, August 26, 2006

No Saturday Sky today

The sky was the same cloudless blue it had been for weeks. (though it appears to be solid white right now. I hadn't looked since I started cleaning this morning... hmmmm... maybe we might get that 30% chance of rain.)

I am not traveling today, so the vista is the same as most of my previous posts on Saturday Skies. Perhaps next weekend I will take a road trip.

Today is cleaning day. There are a few places in my home that have accumulated way too many boxes and baskets of broken bits of toys, computers, curtain rods and such; outgrown books (kiddie-lit and such); outgrown clothes (younger son is now almost-16 and about 6'4" - there is a lot of outgrown clothing in our house!); computer parts, monitors, a couple of free printers (worth what you pay, btw!) and other computer related things that need to be free-cycled or tossed in the proper recycling way - whichever is appropriate.

I am typing this while taking a cool-me-down break... found this flower quiz and thought I'd take it. Not sure I agree, but the flower was my sorority flower, so it might be right! :)


I am a
Violet


What Flower
Are You?




Edited to add their commentary: "You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

Back to the sort, sort, toss, wash, donate, toss... when is our next dump run??

No comments: