Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday

I need to clean. I need to do laundry. I need to go shopping for some essentials. But I need to be here when mom wakes up.

Mom needs to sleep.

This messes with my ability to clean and do laundry and go shopping.

So, I'm playing on the computer.

I want to make a gift for someone. I can't find the book with the pattern.

I want to knit, but my hands are too hot.

I want to run away - but I am too responsible for that!

Perhaps I should do what I did when my boys were babies, and sleep while mom sleeps and forget the rest!

Nah... back to book hunting and waiting for mom to wake up.

I'll leave you with this:


(Christmas Tree 2008)

Merry Christmas in July!

1 comment:

Brangane said...

I know you think know one reads your blog but I do.

I managed to get a teenager to bed at 2 am and was up at 6.50 to do the washing. I spend a lot of time with Mum so my house looks like an explosion.

What are you going to make?