Saturday, November 24, 2007

This and that and the other thing...

The many days of Christmas are upon us. The local radio station that usually begins all Christmas all the time after Thanksgiving started before Thanksgiving.

Light displays were up and lit in my son's new neighborhood before Thanksgiving.

Our first Christmas card arrived on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is EARLY this year, which means that all of this stuff started way too soon for me! And I really like Christmas!

Anyway... Thanksgiving was peaceful and small (yay!). Worked on Friday. Shopped a little on Saturday (mostly for clothes for my son for a wedding we are attending next weekend. Only purchased two very small ornaments for Christmas presents). Finished (except for grafting) my international swappee's scarf. Hope it blocks nice. It is too late to start again and be finished on time!

And now for "the other thing" - apparently, I'm trifling! :)

You Are a Trifle

No doubt, you have many intricate layers. But deep down, you're a little squishy.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL......sorry but I had to laugh at your comment "I'm trifling" I am a ginger bread house. I hate ginger bread..........Yes Christmas has come way too early this year. They had Christmas stuff in the same aisles as Halloween. I finished my Christmas cards u last night. So they will go in the mail on Monday.....

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I'm a trifle too :)

I do almost anything short of murder to avoid the stores and malls this time of year. Claustrophobic doesn't even begin to describe it!

Glad your holiday was pleasant :)

Leslie Shelor said...

Christmas starts earlier every year; around here they just skip Thanksgiving and start selling Christmas the day after Halloween!

Craftydramaqueen said...

Mmm. Trifle! Best wishes xx