Starting weight: 249
May 11, 2013: 243
Week 2 weight loss: 3 lbs
Total to date: 6 lbs
Food: Green Juicing 5 of 7 days. Ate well for the week. Working on prepping the night before for work lunches and morning juices. I enjoyed the big salads I brought on two days - need to mix up the proteins. Last week it was Tuna. Need to prepare some chicken and eggs this weekend so I have alternatives to tuna, as that will get old really fast!
Exercise: Not much by way of exercise this week, other than the normal up and down the stairs multiple times a day and night to tend to Mom. This week I'm preparing the pool to be opened on Friday - so there will be plenty of exercise time. Not sure the walking regimen will start. If it does, it will be limited because I really need better shoes. My current athletic type shoes rub due to bunions and cause painful calluses near on my feet. Not an excuse - I just know that if it hurts my feet, I won't do it.
- I prepare a green juice 5 out of 7 mornings this week! Goal achieved.
- This is my weekly post. Goal achieved.
- Created my own recipe for fresh mushrooms to add to my spaghetti. I'm putting this in the new recipe category! Goal achieved.
- I am removing the goal of new vegetable/spice each week. I'll add this in as Farmer's Market season heats up in Calvert County.
- For Diet Coke v. water/vitamin water, I'm about half and half, which I declare a win!
Summer goals - get into the pool 4 times a week; go to Farmer's market for fresh produce at least every other Friday
Now to continue the journey and go make my green juice for today!
Slow and steady wins the race. I am determined to keep this going this time.