Friday, September 25, 2009

Good for a Friday finish, and a new beginning

I finished the lion I featured in my previous post and sent him on his merry way...





I have begun a new little project - emphasis on little - for a preemie baby.  Born at 31 weeks, 15 inches long and 3 lb 5 oz.  Such a beautiful little girlie needs a dainty sweater.


The pattern is Ray of Hope's Premature Baby Set (ravelry link).  Size 3.25 mm needles, Pulcino Baby Wool  Allessandra, a superwash merino, fingering weight (or 4 ply in British Knitting terms). Hope to be finished this weekend.  This is a teeny, tiny, very little thing!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I love your lion! Did you use a pattern or just make it up? I made a couple of lions last year, I think. :)

This Eclectic Life said...

The yarn for this tiny sweater looks yummy enough to eat! Such beautiful work, Kathleen.