Sunday, August 16, 2009

Throwing down the gauntlet

 


Details:
KnitPicks Gloss.
Size 6 beads - selected colors from the Mambo Mauve mix from www.beadwrangler.com - and they are lighter in person.
US2 (2.75 mm) KnitPicks Harmony DPNs.
US12 Steel Crochet Hook.

Robbyn's pattern - Glacial Gauntlets of the Wolf (ravelry.com link)

I made a pair for my niece in black and red (rav link to my project page). They were well received. I love the pattern, so I decided to do another pair for a gift I'll be giving. The project is moving along fast - I cast on at Knit Night on Thursday! I hope I have enough beads. If not, I hope the new order arrives before I get to the second mitt.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ev said...

Very nice! I love the colour and the beads coordinate beautifully. Have you heard anything from Robbyn lately?

Craftydramaqueen said...

Lovely! x