Thursday, August 07, 2008

My SP12 pal continues to spoil me!


Lovely, soft, squishy, FAB.U.LOUS Araucanía yarn, Aysén - the color, my mother says, is ME. Green/Rust/Taupe. So.Beautiful. She suggested a scarf pattern as well and it will be perfect for the yarn. The Yarn Harlot's One Row Scarf.

My pal will soon see how similar are tastes are in patterns. She's picked others I've picked, but this one? Yeah, special.... but it's a secret for now! :)



Besides the beautiful yarn (color better in the close up), she swagged me with Pink Grapefruit Foot Scrub and Lotion; a Needle felting kit and some fiber to try it; a mini-candle, magnetic shopping list (missing from the picture) and TURTLES - an all-time favorite of mine. If you must have chocolate, it is soooo much better with nuts! :)


Thank you, thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only five more weeks of SP12. Wow, time has flown.

Have you figured out who I am?

As we get closer to the end, I'll drop some hints.

I'm not to hard to find.

Your SP12

Booktender said...

Those colors are 2 DIE for! You should definitely keep this yarn for You.

BTW, if you prefer your chocolate with nuts, let me know when to arrive with the cats.