Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wazzup Wednesday, October 3

Seems since I instituted Wazzup Wednesday, Wednesday is the only day I post! Life has been crazy busy for the past few weeks. Hope to have some time this coming Columbus Day weekend to take some pictures and post some FOs and WIPs and Wishes! :)

Today, words (and links) will have to suffice...

FO - a Charmed Knits beret in wide stripe, Ravenclaw colors.

FO/WIP - FO = Sock #1 of the pair. WIP = the Second Sock to be cast on tonight during Criminal Minds. Received the Yarn in the last Knitters Tea Swap from Emma

FO/WIP - FO = right hand Fetching; WIP = left hand Fetching.

WIP - Irish Hiking Scarf - a disappointment with Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Pines colorway - it is beautiful - but... I bought two skeins, same color, same dye lot, two different colors - the second skein is significantly darker than the first. :( I'll decide what to do after it's finished... But I'm not starting over! :)

No comments: