Friday, July 06, 2007

I be trippin'!

The last week has been spent cleaning, clearing, cleaning, clearing... I'm getting refinanced and the appraiser came yesterday.

These


Became this:



and this:






Last night, I celebrated the clean :) Actually, some friends were heading to England/Scotland/Ireland and a few of us gathered at Clyde's for a delightful send-off dinner.

Work has been kooky, crazy, hectic.

Very, very little fiber work was done.

I made some Red Heart squares to mail away for soldier afghans. I've made some squares to mail away for Greensburg.

Today, instead of knitting through lunch, I walked the Mall and visited Northern Ireland.


Northern Ireland
Originally uploaded by radarkaty.




Tonight, I'm getting ready for a trip to Chi-town! Visiting my sister and attending The Pampered Chef® National Conference.

Washing, folding, packing. So little fiber work!

I did join the Mystery Stole 3 yahoo group* - to knit a lace stole, clue by clue. Clues 1 and 2 are available. Beads are optional. Laceweight it recommended. Black or white are preferred colors. I have no beads. I do have sage green laceweight which I have frogged twice while trying to swatch. I think I need to wait until I get back from Chicago!



*It may be closed by the time this message posts as joining ends at midnight est (or is it edt?) tonight, Friday - on the off chance you have time to jump on the bandwagon with the 6600+ of us - click here ! If you missed the boat, Melanie will be making the pattern available when it's all over.

1 comment:

Craftydramaqueen said...

Hello. I'm lovin' the Monkey socks. The purple purse is a work of art!