Saturday, December 02, 2006

Of skies and bags and hats and things.



Saturday Sky - There is finally a slight chill in our air following two days of 70+ temps!




MeatHead KnitAlong - I finally mattress-stitched the two I completed and took pictures. Follow this link to Flickr to see all five photos of the two hats!



Booga Bag - pre-felted for posterity, felted picture to follow. It is a Christmas present for one of the ladies on my list. Since she doesn't know who she is, I feel safe in posting! Made of Noro Kureyon in colorway 134.



Knit Unto Others - two hats and two squares complete. I also have a pair of mittens in need of thumbs (not pictured), but the picture is due today and they may not be finished during sunlight hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hats, and that bag will be very cute felted.

Dorothy said...

Very cute hats, all of them. Pretty Booga Bag too.