Thursday, December 21, 2006

Goodies from My Secret Pal!

I got a gift today, from my Secret Pal. It was well-wrapped and filled with sugar-y goodness! See?




When I opened the gift, by untying the delightful snowman ribbon, lovely, glittery bits fell out followed by three of the cutest little trees you ever did see! AND SEE's candy was there AND a TEAVANA Gift Card to help replenish my tea supply. AND some candy canes. AND, in honor of her holiday (Happy Hanukkah, Secret Pal!!), she included some gelt (the gold covered chocolate candy to the right).




Thank you, thank you -- it is all just wonderful!

We have an ornament we hang on our tree each year, as a remembrance of our Jewish friends. It was handmade by a friend of my father -- many, many years ago -- out of yarn and plastic canvas. This year, when I hang that ornament, depicting a Menorah, I'll remember you, too, Secret Pal, adding you to my friends that light a menorah while I light my Advent Wreath!

No comments: