Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What? No Pictures?!?!

I have been a poor blogger - no pictures to show of my knitting accomplishments!

I have sent 3 hats to the Soaring Eagles project.
I have sent a square (the only one I could get to be 8"!!!) to Grandmother Purl's project.
I have sent off my SP9 package.
I have finished 6 Dulaan hats. (you saw five on a previous post!)
and finished knitting a booga bag - that now needs felting.

And not one picture was taken!!! (I will take a Booga Bag picture - before and after - this weekend)

Suffice to say I have been busy and it's been too dark when I get home from work to use natural light and I'm just lazy! :)

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Sounds like you have been really busy.

Dorothy Neville said...

I'm with Dorothy. I doubt that you are lazy!

Kathleen said...

Just lazy about picture taking! :)