Sunday, November 08, 2009

Vanity, thy name is Kathleen




I started Weight Watchers in December 2008.  I was consistent and steady with it until my mother got very ill and I could no longer make the meetings.  December 2008 to May 2009, I lost 40 lbs.  I was determined to maintain that until I could get back on track.  Well, as of this morning, I had lost a little over 55 lbs.

I met up with some Ravelry friends in Annapolis and cropped myself out of the picture to compare me from last December to me today.  I have a neck!  Less of a chin!  I tried on four pairs of slacks that were too big before I found a pair that would do!

Go me!  :)

/end shameless self-promotion!

7 comments:

Ev said...

Woman, you are looking good!! BTW, nice to actually put a face to the name. :)

Robbyn said...

Wow! Look at you! Pat your self on the back, girl - shameless self-promotion indeed! You deserve all the kudos you can get.

Woo-hoo!

Kathleen C. said...

Self-promotion nothing! You rock!!!
Congratulations on all the hard work and effort and stick-to-it-iveness you so clearly have shown!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I've been trying to keep myself on track for the last year or so and I'm pretty proud of myself... Keep it going!

sheep#100 said...

Go you indeed!

A Crafty Lawyer said...

You look fantastic - congratulations! We miss you at knitting group.

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at you! Yay Radarkaty!!!