Sunday, April 20, 2008

Such a slacker...

I mean to write. Best of intentions and all that...

What I've been up to -

Collecting beautiful knit and crochet items from the Ravelry group called Knitters Cherish Life. I was the sponsor for the March collection. The lovely items in the picture below were donated to my local Birthright center, Birthright of Prince Frederick, to be included in layettes given out at the center.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anything else I say would be whining... so I'll just post the lovelies and say "see ya next time!"

2 comments:

Wendy said...

But whining is allowed on your blog...really it's ok...(at least that is what I have been told..)
I know you will be happy to take the lovelies.....
Hope you had a wonderful weekend...

Anonymous said...

It's your blog so whine away :)

I know what youj mean though. Sometimes it seems as though everything tha comes out of my mouth is negative and I get tired of sounding like that.

Whatever's biting you, patience, courage, fortitude! I'm thinking of you :)