Monday, December 29, 2008

12.29.08 - Practicing

Practicing for daily blogging in January.

I don't have much to say today. I've been working for the last two days on getting some on-line classes completed for work. I've done it! One more on-site thing to do tomorrow and I will have completed the certification courses required to keep doing my job! :)

I've done the vertical rows on a HAP afghan tonight. I will do the horizontal rows tomorrow evening. If I start early enough, I may also do the border. If not, I'll finish that on Wednesday. I have a few to put together by the middle-to-end of January. More people are needed for this task. Click into the project button on my left sidebar and sign up to volunteer if you like crocheting rectangles together to make afghans!

As 2008 is winding down, I am catching up on last minute things -- hoping to have a clean start for the new year. I have projects I want to start, but I need to finish the current ones before I do. I'm not sure I'll make it by New Year's Day. However, finishing by the end of the first weekend of 2009 should be doable.

Until next time.

No comments: